REO Rental Management - We can help you manage and turn your non-productive REO assets into monthly income producing capital. Corporate Realty
Services screens all tenants using factual data tenant score system (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion) which checks for prior rental history, debt income ratios, and credit scores. Additionally, we
call all references, employers, and prior rental management companies to ensure good paying tenants. As your REO property manager, we provide you with complete management on
all of REO rental and send you a monthly reconciliation report with a check. You will have access to your rental properties online 24/7, including rental status, property maintenance, and
tenant details. We use state licensed real estate attorneys on all of our real estate needs and state approved forms including our lease agreements and notices.
Features and Benefits:
- Stop Deterioation
- as the homes are maintained and occupied, the property
will stop deteriorating and begin appreciating.
- Income Producing
Property- the property will begin to produce capital cash
flow and offset losses you may have incurred as an REO.
- Increased Market
Value- the value of the homes will spike up as a result
of good maitenance and responsible tenants.
- Future Buyer - by using our well-manage tenant screening services we are able to
match the right prospect/buyer to your property.
- Decrease Recurring Monthly
Maintenance the tenants will be responsible for
most of the recurring expeses reducing your obligations.
- Happy Neighbors -
most neighbors are happy to see vacant homes get filled with prospect
- Contribution to Local Market Economy
- as home ownership pride continues to grow, the local market economy will
- Municipal Compliance- we help ensure
that all properties are maintained within municipal code and avoid any nuisance.
- IAG and Regulatory Compliance -
follow best landlord/tenant practices and meet IAG regulations and HUD housing requirements.
- Monthly Reporting - you will get a
reconcilliation report with a check for all your properties and details of all incomes and expenses.
- Monitor the Value - you may order any of our valuation products to monitor the value of your portfolio.